The Best Places to Borrow Money
Latest posts by Henry Githinji (see all)
- 10 Things To Know About Online Merchant Cash Advances - September 10, 2016
- Ten Things You Should Know About Installment Loans - September 10, 2016
- 10 Vital Things You Should Know About Payday Consolidation - September 10, 2016
The best places to borrow money
At some point in life, we all may need money during an emergency. Sometimes it is embarrassing to borrow from friends or family. Everyone hopes to work with a good lender with whom you can discuss your repayment plans and interest. Many online sources provide people with instant payday loans. This makes it easier for an ordinary person to get a loan as quickly as they desire. Instant payday loans online are easier than ever to take out. The days of walking into the physical address of a direct payday loan lender are already over.
How to apply
Payday loans are helpful when it comes to managing unexpected financial needs. Payday loans usually have terms stated clearly. They have no secret or hidden charges and no credit checks. According to research, many people take on payday loans out of desperation. Here’s what to do when applying for an instant payday loans online:-
- You must have a checking account with a bank where checks can be withdrawn.
- Your must be above 18 years old and have valid documents (such as an identification card) to prove your age.
- You must provide evidence to show that you have a steady monthly income. In many cases, a bank statement can be provided to the lender.
- If you meet all of the above requirements, you should look out for a trustworthy direct payday loan lender with whom you can discuss the terms of repayment, borrowing with bad credit, and the interest rate.
Other Sources of Loans
There are various ways to borrow loans of various tenures.
- Bank loans
Most banks are lending unsecured loans for which you need to have a good credit score. With banks, you have flexible time to repay the loan with a fixed monthly payment. Always consider the costs involved as you have to repay the interest as well. However, such loans are out of reach for people with bad credit scores or those who have recently started working and have no credit history.
- Credit cards
Many credit card service providers offer their customers the opportunity to borrow using their credit cards. However, their interest may be as high, though not as high as payday loans.
Loans you should avoid
Stay away from payday loans from illegitimate lenders. Always check the interest rate which can exceed 800%. If you must take out a payday loan, it is always best to use legitimate direct payday loan lenders. Better go to traditional banks or peer-to-peer loans. Payday loans can only serve as short-term solutions. For the benefit of your long-term financial health, it is wise to save consistently. Ideally, in the event of an unexpected financial obligation, you can dig into your savings without having to resort to any form of borrowing. However, instant payday online loans can be justified in dire cases since most of these establishments doesn’t look for bad credit in a borrower’s profile.