Look for a payday loan with no credit check?
If you are looking for a solution that is both an instant fix and a means of making a major purchase, online payday loans with no credit checks (i.e. hard check) are good options for getting you out of financial ruts, and in some ways are a better option than installment loans or payday loans no credit check (hard check).
Looking for a no credit check payday loan lender?
It may be challenging to get a reputable dealer, but once you get a proper one there are certain advantages you get in the end.
Please note that Green Touch is a lending aggregator. We will pitch your loan to our lending base and if one of those lenders likes your profile you will be approached to complete the loan process
Features of payday loans (with no hard credit checks)
Cash loans are a type of online credit payday loan. They have features such as the following:
- They are available from online and small high street lenders.
- short term loans tend to carry a higher interest rate
- Require very short repayment (weeks).
- The average cash loan borrower takes out 8 of these kinds of loans per year, possibly because banks will not lend to them.
- Range from $100 to $1000
- Are quick to arrange (hours to days).
- “No credit checks” is a bit of a misnomer. Your lender may carry out some soft checks which don’t impact your credit score.
Does a no credit check cash loan exist?
Essentially no: All loans need some form of credit checks, but the kinds of checks the loan lenders make are not harsh and don’t affect your credit rating.
Advantages of payday loans with no credit checks
- The loan is paid into your account meaning you have the option to make cash payments if needed.
- You can apply online, reaching many lenders to get the best deal for your situation. See our application form on this website.
- Loans are expedited quickly and efficiently, usually reaching your account on the next business day.
- Loans are small, making them easier to repay, but beware rollover interest which can be punishing.
- You might want to take out a loan to repay another loan in order to increase your credit score. This would only make sense if you then intended to repay the loan in a matter of weeks. This might be useful for example if you are currently applying for a large loan like a mortgage and your credit score is poor because of an unpaid loan.
- Can be repaid early with out penal interest.
- Can be made to individuals with low credit scores.
Are payday loans without hard checks a good alternative to traditional loans?
All loans carry some level of risk. These kinds of loans are suitable where reaction time is essential (paying the rent before eviction or for car repairs in order to reach work). Personal short term loans should not be used for discretionary spending due to their high interest rates.
Bank loans are relatively low interest but come with the downside of more scrutiny and longer delays. Banks also have rigid repayment terms and may carry prepayment penalties.
Borrowers with bad credit scores can take advantage of the lax lending policies of payday lenders. These loans have a high approval rate and are expedited quickly.
As close as you can get to no credit check (soft checks performed):
Small payday lenders focus more on your ability to pay down the debt. In other words they are interested in your next paycheck. for this reason credit scoring is not so important for them. Whilst they may make some routine checks they are much less rigorous than banks in their background verification.
Note to readers: Use loans only as a last resort to financial difficulty. Rather than borrow your way our of trouble, try to renegotiate your obligations. If all avenues are closed, only then should you borrow to pay for emergencies.
Should I Get A Payday Loan With No Credit Check?
Payday loans are accessible, but careful thought needs to be put in before taking out these kinds of loans. Keep them small and repay them quickly.