You need to get out of debt now? Payday Loan Consolidation in 5 minutes
If you have multiple outstanding payday loans with a total debt in excess of $1000, you may be able to tackle your debt with the help of Green-Touch.org’s debt consolidation program. We may be able to lower and simplify your monthly payments. So give us a call or complete our quick and easy online form TODAY and get your debt under control.
Just one monthly payment
Break the payday debt cycle
ONLY THREE EASY STEPS TO SUCCESS
Fill out the form
Receive a free quote
Consolidate your High Interest Loans
Benefits of Payday Loan Debt Consolidation
- Owe Just One Affordable Monthly Payment
- Fewer Collection Calls
- Rid Yourself of the Debt Millstone
- No Upfront Fees
- Free Quotes
- Online application
- Avoid default and potential insolvency
You’ll most likely agree with us when we say that short term high interest, unsecured loans can be a useful credit tool when utilized properly. They allow us to bridge an unexpected gap in short-term cash flow and the amount of money involved is just a few hundred dollars. Although the interest rate is ridiculously high, it usually doesn’t matter because the amount of money needed is small and the borrowing period is for a very short term time period. Hundreds of percent per year are just a couple of percent per day.
At least it may have seemed that way when you took out the loan, but then you let it slide or you didn’t repay the loan in full and the interest began accumulating at an alarming rate. You may even be a victim of payday loan scams. We are here to help you get back on track and we’ll explain how.
Just read on for a few minutes:
People fall into this trap every day, and regulators are worried about it. They have proposed legislation that would limit the number of loans that can be taken in a single year. Whilst that will help people in the future, it doesn’t solve the problem for people who have spiraling obligations today. The average payday loan borrower takes out 8 advances per year. Even with the best of intentions it only takes things to go wrong on one of those occasions for the debt to get out of control.
Payday lenders are not known for their easy going demeanor. Part of lending unsecured funds is debt collection and the worse companies resort to harassment and intimidation. In even worse cases you may have borrowed money illegally from a loan shark and whilst their interest rates tend to be lower the consequences of failure to include illegal physical violence. If you are in any of these situations you need to take action today and consolidate your credit burden in order to get debt relief.
Also known as Debt Refinancing, it offers the following advantages:
- A negotiation with your lenders for the reduction in interest rate and the amount outstanding. This is the most important feature of debt relief.
- Extension or repayment period. Along with a lower interest rate comes the ability to extend the loan to make repayment manageable.
- You can consolidate more than one debt. You may have several payments which you can replace with a single payment.
- A sensible repayment plan. You will agree your repayment plan once the negotiation with your lenders is finished and you will be in full control with a light at the end of the tunnel putting you back on the road to security.
- BBB accredited lenders meet some standards and include a commitment to make an effort to resolve customer complaints. You can also check the company’s reviews.
- Payday loan consolidation is available online. You don’t need to visit a storefront.
The payday industry is a mixture of legitimate lenders and also less scrupulous individuals who can pray on the weak. Consider these strategies to avoid problems and scams:
- Never make any upfront payment. Many companies simply ask you for money and never discharge your loans. In the US and Canada, companies asking for funds on advance are not legitimate. Funds should always go into Escrow where you also have a say in them being released.
- Avoid companies claiming nonprofit status. If they are not a government affiliate the probability is they are working for themselves and not for you. The FTC has taken action on these kinds of companies in the past.
- Avoid companies which don’t take the time to consider your specific case.
- Research the company making the offer. Do they have a range of products?
- Contact your creditors and ask if they will work with the company.
- Read your agreement. Make sure the interest rate and time frame are acceptable to you.
- Be sure your lenders have agreed to the repayment plan before you pay anything to the consolidation company.
- watch your statements to ensure that your payments are reaching the lenders.
- Watch the fees the your refinance company is charging you. This may include a management fee which is a percentage of the whole debt, a portion of what they save you, sign up fees and monthly administration fees.
- Watch out for “voluntary fees” and unnecessary insurance policies which get bundled with the package.
Once you apply (apply now using the form above) you will speak to a debt consultant, but remember this person works for the lender. You should also seek independent financial advice from a legitimate organization. The debt consultant will assess your situation and help you work out a sensible repayment plan. You will need to provide some documents and to sign an application. The process is usually fast and easy. Once approved, the debt consolidation company will negotiate with your lenders to achieve the plan you agreed and once the final plan is agreed you will make a single monthly payment, most often by a pre-authorized payment.
Remember that when you enter a debt settlement program your credit rating will take a hit so consider these other options to settle your payables:
- A home equity loan: Take a loan or increase the mortgage size on your home.
- A cash advance: You can take out a cash advance on your credit card and use it to repay your very high interest arrears. This might be a viable option as the interest rate is lower, but if you got to the point where you needed a payday loan in the first place then it might not be possible.
- Bankruptcy: Most arrears can be liquidated in a bankruptcy. If your dues are not manageable you might want to consider this option, but this involves protracted documentation and stigma and also obliteration of your credit score. Before going down this road you should try to negotiate with the lenders.
- A debt management plan: Similarly to debt settlement organized by a company, You can try contacting your lenders yourself and telling them you cannot afford to pay and propose a reduction in the rate which will allow you to continue repayments. If they think you are serious they may accommodate you.
After considering all your options, the most important is not to delay a decision. When you delay, interest payments continue to mount and your situation will worsen.
Apply above to get started.
Payday loan consolidation involves hiring a company to negotiate your obligations directly with the individual lenders. The goal is to decrease the amount you are required to pay back. In general, the consolidation company will set up a savings account in your name, into which you will make small monthly payments. The negotiator then uses these funds to negotiate a settlement with the lender. The interest on your loans will stop accruing, leaving you with less to pay back over time. If you have multiple loans and think you could benefit from this service, call our toll-free number and speak to one of our representatives without delay.
Do you need help?
Do you need help?
Accepting that your debts have become unmanageable can be difficult. Many people find a small debt becomes impossibly large within a short space of time, particularly if they fail to make their repayments on time and face penalties further exacerbating delinquency. If you regularly receive calls, letters or emails from your lenders or a debt collection agency, then this may be a sign that you need financial help.
Another way of considering whether or not you need assistance with your loans is to think about whether you will be able to pay it back within one year. A consolidation program could leave you debt-free within as little as six to 18 months. If you doubt your ability to pay off your borrowings without help, speak to a representative via our toll-free number or complete our online application form without delay.
If you decide to seek help from a consolidation company, they will start by talking to you about your debt and working out your monthly payments. They will then open a savings account in your name and negotiate with your lenders on your behalf, paying them back using the funds that accrue in your savings account. Typically, people who choose payday loan debt settlement find the process takes between six and 18 months, after which they become debt-free. The exact time it takes to clear your debts will depend on a number of factors:
1. The total indebtedness you have
2. The amount you can afford to pay into your savings account each month. This is usually calculated by considering your monthly income and expenses.
3. The negotiations between your chosen consolidation company and your lenders. Most lenders recognize that it is better to get some money back from you than none at all and are willing to enter into discussions with the consolidation company.
Find out more about loan consolidation and your probable monthly payments if you choose this route by calling our toll-free number and speaking to a representative.
Be debt free
Be Debt Free
If you are struggling to manage your commitments , there are really only two options – file a bankruptcy or pay back the loans. Bankruptcy allows you to erase your debts, but you will have a negative mark on your credit record for up to ten years. This really should be a last resort. The alternative is to consider hiring a company like Green Touch to negotiate on your behalf and help you pay off the loans.
Payday loan lenders tend to be very strict about ensuring you repay your loans on time, so take action before you incur penalties and get into more serious debt. Complete our online application form or call our toll-free number and speak to one of our representatives.